Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jeremiah 29:13



I am still working on researching and getting stuff together in preparation for my postings coming up about the last hours of Christ's life. I will probably be writing about that that week of Good Friday. - So in a few weeks, but I cannot express the excitement I have for it. I truly believe that we really should know the hours before Christ died and what he went through, after all he was human...

ANYWAYS---
A verse has crossed my mind and I feel like I need to maybe share and bring it to attention...

Jeremiah 29:13:
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

God has great plans for us.... all of us, not just some of us, not just the rich, not just the nice, no certain people... everyone. He wants to bless us in everything and lift us up in this world. -- BUT... He wants us to SEEK HIM... not only SEEK HIS BLESSINGS...
I feel like so many people seek out the blessings... and not seek out God.They want to be blessed, but they dont want to be close to the one who does the blessings...
We are to draw CLOSE to God... The One who blesses us! When we seek Him with all of our heart he will promise to reveal himself to us, and he will bless us.

We are to seek him with our WHOLE heart, not just part of it.
Many people are hesitant on drawing close to God because they dont know what to expect, or maybe out of fear, but we should not fear to draw close to him, but instead just jump in, get close with him, after all, He is the one that is ALWAYS there for you no matter what. He is the one that holds your plans in his hands... why not get close with him?


Seek Him with your whole heart... and you will find him.

Jeremiah 29:13:
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment