Monday, October 28, 2013

So long - blogger!

Now that the 30 days of change challenge has completed- I hope that you guys enjoyed it and got alot out of it.
If you have not finished with it- please make sure you do -- it WILL be taken down on Thursday- yes, this thursday, OCTOBER 31, 2013.
I will be deleting all of the 30 days of change challenge posts. - Why??
- Because on Friday, November 1, 2013 it will become published work.
Yup that's right.
I will be self-pubishing the 30 days of change challenge into a devotional - for now it will ONLY be available in eBook format, via amazon. - so you can read it on kindle, iphone and such. SO exciting.

In other news- this blog on awake my spirit has come to an end, and I will be writing on my website.
Yup. I've got a website.

http://taylorornellas.weebly.com/

this one will still be up with my other posts - but all new content will be written on my website. :) So go on over to my webpage and "bookmark it" so you can see it easier. :)

thank you, blogger... it's time for me to spread my wings and grow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment