Thursday, March 7, 2013

Never Will I leave you, Never will I forsake you.

Hebrews 13:5

"Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5

God will NEVER leave us. and He will NEVER forsake us.

It struck me the other day when I had heard someone say that God wouldn't be there for them if they turned him away  too many times--  Which I think that God states here- NEVER will I Leave you, Never will I forsake you....

No matter how many times we 'leave' God. He is always there- forever- for all of eternity. God was the past, He's the present and He is the future. He is always there. Even  if you dont want him there- he's still there- you just need to reach out and connect with Him. He is waiting for you to have a relationship with Him. He is waiting for you to deepen your relationship with Him.

No matter what we are going through we can depend on him, no matter what we pray to him, he will never leave us. God loves us. We are to depend on him through all circumstances. I know that through some things it is hard to remember that God is there, and God is there to love us and to help us through it.... After all He has the ultimate plan. :) He wont let us down. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment