Monday, March 18, 2013

Preparing for the Passion Week

Hard to believe that we are coming up on Palm Sunday this week, and then Good friday & Easter next week.
This time of year has been very touching to me the past few years, because - as I have said before- Jesus went through so much, and I really feel like we should gain a deeper understanding of what exactly Jesus went through during that time of his life- the last few days of his life.
As Christians I feel like we should have a better understanding of what "Jesus dying on the cross" really entailed for him.

I found a great infographic that has the timeline of Jesus' walk the cross.

While I have done some studies on the passion week and what Jesus went through, each year I feel like I gain a different perspective on it all.
Over the next few days I will begin to 'repost' my posts from last year that I wrote- Because I still feel like they do have alot of meaning, but I will also post something that God has revealed to me from over this last year.
I hope that you will stay tuned over the next few days for the passion week :)

~Blessings!
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment