Thursday, May 31, 2012

...Because I want to share with the whole world.

The day after I posted my last post the man of my dreams, the man that God intended me to be with, the man who will stand beside me for the rest of our lives .......proposed to me.
Of course I said "Yes."
It was the most wonderful moment of my life (so far... I know that in the future I'll have other 'most wonderful moments')

As one person said to me on facebook, "Maybe you should have written in the blog about "the one" sooner!!!" Maybe I should have...
-haha!-
But I know that Steve waited until the 'perfect timing'

We both knew  very shortly after we began dating,  that we were perfect for each other, and we knew that this was 'the real deal' and we were both done looking for a spouse... we just knew. It's hard to explain if you haven't been there... but we did. and we do 'just know' --- we get along so well, we work out any problems/differences immediatly, we dont wait before it blows up... but all in all, we 'just knew'
I had heard of people "just knowing" that they met the right person, I've rolled my eyes, I'll admit that.. thinking 'oh yeah.. SURE....." then begin talking to people and say "that wont last long... like they know that is the person for them after a month...."

Its true. It happens.
Happened for Steve and I, at least. :)

Our families both think that we are 'great for each other' and after announcing our engagement to at least my grandparents, and other family members they all bascialy said "thats no surprise, it wasnt a matter of 'if' but WHEN..." was comforting to know that they all Knew that we were perfect for each other.

If you're interested in the proposal story you can find it on our Blog. :)

So since this is all going on in my personal life,  you may be seeing posts that relate to relationships,engagements , preparing for marriage, and stuff like that, since thats what I'm going through. I'll try to make sure to do 'normal' stuff too though.

all in all everythign that I do write about, It will be something that will be placed on my heart by God.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes, the prayers, and everything during this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment